In compliance with article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), and in general in observance of the principle of transparency provided by the same Regulation, personal data will be processed through automated tools for the management of telematic services related to the MIST E-R site, within the scope of the statutory research objectives and industrial development, dissemination of knowledge and administrative activities.
Holder of personal data
The Data Controller of personal data is MIST E-R s.c.r.l., with registered office in Via Piero Gobetti 101, 40129 Bologna.
For contacts and information specifically related to the protection of personal data, including the exercise of rights at the last point you can address any requests to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Place of processing and communication of personal data
The personal data present on the site and the related telematic services are mainly produced in the offices located in the technological area of the CNR Research Area of Bologna – MIST E-R headquarters – via P. Gobetti 101 – 40129 Bologna (Italy) and are only handled by the personnel and by the representatives responsible for the management of the site.
In case of need, the data related to the site and to any newsletters can be processed by the staff of the company that takes care of the maintenance of the technological part of the site, at the headquarters of the company itself.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated, except in cases expressly provided for by law. The personal data provided by users are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Types of data processed and purpose of treatment
While Users browse the website, it acquires some browsing data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Data is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects.
The data are used to obtain aggregate and anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. Data is only stored for the period of time required. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility of Users in the event of any digital crimes damaging the site.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, voluntary and explicit transmission of personal data, including the e-mail address requested in the web services connected to the site (such as the webform to send CVs or request information) involves the subsequent acquisition of such data for the sole purpose of replying to Users’ requests and managing the web services. Specific information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
The cookies active on this site do not record personal data. The MIST E-R website usually uses Google Analytics, a data analysis service of the company Google (“Google”) in order to improve the usability of web services and communication with users, assess the level of internationalization of users, promote institutional activities depending on the different target groups of communication. Google may transfer the collected data to third parties, where required by law. The data are collected only for institutional purposes and can never be transferred for commercial purposes. For more information see https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
The website uses the following cookies:
Those cookies strictly necessary to allow:
- the browsing and use of the website;
- the gathering of information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site (“Google analytics”);
- browsing according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, “functionality cookies”) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
These cookies are not used for other purposes than the functional ones described above and therefore their installation does not require your consent.
Third party profiling cookies
These cookies are installed by parties other than MIST E-R and the installation of the same requires your consent without which they will not be installed.
We then give you the following links to the privacy information of third parties where you can give your consent to the installation of these cookies highlighting that, if you do not make any choice and decide to continue with the navigation on the website, you consent to all use of these cookies.
Collection of information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site.
Online archive of applications for the integration of free fonts for web interfaces.
Online maps platform
To disable, remove or block cookies you can use your browser settings or DNT (Do Not Track), if provided. MIST E-R does not guarantee the complete functioning of the site if cookies have been deactivated.
Instructions for disabling cookies from browsers
Mode and duration of data processing
Personal data are processed:
- through the use of automated tools;
- by persons authorized to perform these tasks, in accordance with the law;
- by using appropriate measures to guarantee confidentiality, prevent loss, illicit and incorrect use and avoid access by unauthorized third parties;
- for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Rights of the interested party
Under Section III of the GDPR you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- access to personal data (you will then have the right to have free information about the personal data held by the Data Controller, as well as to obtain a copy in an accessible format)
- correction of incorrect, inaccurate, or obsolete data (on your report, and where they are not the expression of evaluation elements);
- Withdrawal of consent (if the processing is done by consensus expressed by you, you can at any time revoke the consent and such revocation will result in termination of the treatment);
- deletion of data – right to be forgotten – (for example, in case of revocation of consent, if there is no other legal basis for processing);
- limitation of processing (in certain cases – contestation of the accuracy of the data, for the time necessary for verification, contestation of the lawfulness of the treatment with opposition to the cancellation, need for use of the data for your rights of defense, while they are no longer useful for treatment purposes, if there is opposition to the processing, while the necessary checks are carried out – the data will be stored in such a way as to be able to be restored, but, in the meantime, can not be consulted by the Owner if not in relation to the validity of your request for limitation);
- opposition to the processing for legitimate reasons (under certain circumstances, you may oppose the processing of your data, and in any case you can oppose the processing carried out for the purposes of direct marketing);
- data portability (upon your request, the data will be transmitted to the subject indicated by you in a format that makes them easy to consult and use);
- claim to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor).