MISTER Smart Innovation is involved in several technology transfer activities to companies that see R&D as a fundamental driver to increase their competitiveness.
The intersectoral and multidisciplinary approach adopted by our team of researchers has allowed the Laboratory to find disruptive solutions over time, satisfying the requests of companies of any size. We have worked with leading companies in the sector and excellent SMEs, but also with innovative startups.
The research and development projects presented below represent only a part of the work carried out with our partners. The dissemination of the project results is only required when the company accesses with the MISTER’s contribution to public funds for research. Most committed contract are covered by trade secrecy.
- All projects
- Creative Industries
- Health Tech
- Industry 4.0
- Magnetic Materials for applications in the field of Energetics
- Materials, processes and enabling technologies for lighting devices
- Microtechnologies for Advanced Sensoring
- Nanostructured materials based devices
- Nanostructures and interfaces for biodiagnostics and biomedtech
- Natural biomaterials and eco-friendly technologies for biomedicine and cosmetics
- Progetti istituzionali
- Smart Materials